DOGSWELL® REMEDY & RECOVERY®
Available Sizes8 oz
Dogswell® Remedy + Recovery® Pet Wormer is a safe and effective treatment for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina) in the intestine of dogs or cats.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per teaspoon
- Piperazine Citrate 275 mg/teaspoon (5 ml) Anthelmintic
- (Equivalent to 110 mg Piperazine Base)(Expels Worms)
Water (Aqua), Sucrose, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Flavor.
- One teaspoonful (5 ml) per 5 pounds of body weight.
- Apply directly into infested animal mouth or mix into food, milk, or water.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals.
Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those roundworm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
For oral animal use only.
Do not use
- Piperazine is a drug with wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage; therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
- Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian
Keep this and all pet products out of reach of children