DOGSWELL® REMEDY & RECOVERY®
Wound & Infection Medication
Available Sizes4 oz
Dogswell® Remedy + Recovery® Wound & Infection Medication for Dogs is a topical lotion for use on cuts, burns, bites, stitches, and infections. This antimicrobial cleans area around wounds or broken skin, kills bacteria that cause infection, and speeds return to healthy skin. Rejuvenox® oxygenates the skin layers which promotes healing.
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15% Antimicrobial
Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin USP, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Perfluorodecalin (Rejuvenox®), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.
Rejuvenox® is a registered trademark of Melan-Inc.
Thoroughly cleanse affected area to remove dirt and debris. Rinse well to eliminate any soap residue. Apply lotion twice daily or as needed. Do not wash off. Continue usage until area is completely healed. Wash hands after application.
For external use on dogs only.
Do not use
- On dogs less than 12 weeks old.
- In eyes, over large areas of the body, in cases of deep or punctured wounds, on animal bites, or on serious burns.
- If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- For over one week unless directed by a veterinarian. If condition persists or gets worse, consult a veterinarian.
Keep this and all pet products out of reach of children.